Philosophy and Mission
Meet Your Coaches
Hello, I am Rachelle, the Director of MEE ACTIVE.
I am delighted to have you here.
My philosophy centres around achieving equilibrium through harmonious living, embracing joy, and embracing movement. Through a comprehensive understanding of your body, you gain the freedom to explore, nurturing self-belief and cultivating confidence.
An adventurer at heart, I relish in exploring diverse modes of movement. From embracing the challenge of lifting weights and resistance training to the exhilaration of biking with the wind in my hair, I firmly believe that life and movement should be savoured and cherished.
A cornerstone of my identity is my unwavering commitment to learning. My pursuit of knowledge is ceaseless, and I am currently delving into the intricate relationship between pain and the brain. Additionally, I am immersing myself in the realm of biotensegrity, unraveling its implications for body rehabilitation.
Guiding individuals over 50 on their journey to understanding their bodies, moving effectively, and fostering cognitive longevity is a profound passion of mine. I hold a particular fascination for the Core (abdominal) system, proudly overseeing a unique program that specialises in core and pelvic floor engagement. This distinctive program, developed by MEE ACTIVE, equips women with the tools to integrate these vital components seamlessly into their daily lives.
Reflecting on the past decade, I take immense pride in the vibrant business and community I have cultivated. My journey has been enriched by invaluable experiences and the privilege of assisting countless remarkable individuals in stepping out of the sidelines and embracing life’s offerings. If you are prepared, I stand ready to extend my guidance to you as well.
We look forward to welcoming you to our community.
Hello, I am Braydon, serving as the Lead Coach.
Throughout my tenure with MEE Active, I have embarked on a profound journey of discovery concerning the intricacies of the human body, particularly its aging process. Empowered by this understanding, I have actively contributed to the formulation of programs meticulously designed to enhance both the cognitive and physical well-being of our community.
An aspect of my role that I hold in high regard is working closely with mature-aged individuals. Guiding them through the exploration of their bodies while also gaining insights from their diverse life experiences is a gratifying endeavour that I wholeheartedly enjoy.
I look forward to welcoming you to our community.
Areas of Expertise:
- Focus on Core & Pelvic Floor – Safe Return to Exercise Specialisation
- Body & Brain in Motion – Balance & movement for cognitive development
- Modern Woman’s Guide to Midlife – Female Health & Performance Coach specialising in Midlife Transition
- Meant To Move (MTM) – Safe & beginner friendly online fitness & movement program
- Active & Healthy Gold Coast City Council – Movement Programs, Presentations & Retreats Provider
- Active & Healthy Gold Coast Alliance Partner – Supporting the Gold Coast to be Active & Healthy
- Older Adult Movement Coach – Active Ageing Provider & Educator
- Body Positive Fitness Alliance Worldwide (BPFA) – Australian Regional Director, Speaker and Educator
- 60 & Me – Content Writer and Educator for Women midlife & beyond.
Some of the further study I have completed:
- Female Health and Performance Specialist Certification
- Core Foundations Pelvic Floor First Workshops
- Proactive Programming for the Pelvic Floor
- Anatomy & Physiology, patho-physiological processes
- Chemistry and Bio-Chemistry
- Mental Health First Aid
- The Accidental Counsellor
- Food as medicine
- Senior First Aid and CPR
- Art greets science in motion
- 3rd Age Woman PERI-TO-POST MENOPAUSE