∼ Lifestyle Wellness/Mindset Coaching
∼ Peri-menopause & menopause
∼ Pelvic Organ Prolapse
∼ Chronic Injuries & Conditions
∼ Movement & Fitness
Womens Health & Movement Services
GET STARTED HERE
Our online, on demand MTM (Meant To Move) PROGRAM is a safe and simple movement program designed for the beginner to enjoy in their own space and time.
The program is designed to be fun, enjoyable and suitable for all shapes and sizes.
We are all about helping you to become fitter, stronger, healthier and most importantly happier.
As part of the GCCC Active & Healthy Program
GET STARTED HERE
Are you over 50 and want to become more active?
Do you feel anxious about starting a fitness/movement regime later in life?
Are you concerned about injuring yourself or have fears surrounding movement/exercise?
MEE Active creates a safe space for you to explore what is possible, supporting you with exercise that is adaptable and varied as well as educating you on your health and wellbeing. We help you understand your mind-body connection, focus on fun and community in our group fitness and movement classes.
When you join us you will receive;
- Fun, varied and adaptable exercise sessions to suit your needs
- Community focused interactions
- Health and wellbeing strategies, tips and education for older adults
You will notice when you start;
- An increase in energy
- An increase in mobility
- An increase in flexibility
- An increase in positive attitude
- You will make new friends
- Your bone density may improve
- Your heart health may improve
- Your strength may improve
- Your balance may improve
- Your cognitive ability may improve
Most tell me they wish they had started earlier, so what are you waiting for? I look forward to welcoming you to our community soon.
Find out where we are here: